4/41 Shelley Street Elwood, Victoria 3184Sold
House Sold - Elwood Victoria
Discretely located behind the metre high hedge with security entrance in this prime location, sits “Marlsboro”, a stunning Art Deco apartment block of eight with its red-brick exterior and off-white rendered verandah areas, situated on the corner of Broadway and Shelley Streets.
Close enough to the City, yet far enough away to enjoy your lush surroundings. You’ll love the 1930s apartment blocks that dot the leafy tree lined streets, Elwood beach, cafes, shops, all within an easy walk of the canal, the beach and Ormond Road.
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with built in robes & storage –
- Large sunlit lounge room with dining room and adjoining balcony –
- Polished floor boards and high ceiling heights
- Smeg Kitchen with timber bench tops and dishwasher –
- Separate laundry – Central bathroom with shower over bath –
- Gas Heating, intercom entry to secure foyer – Secluded communal courtyard
Contact Sally Parsons on 0439 337 033 for further details and inspection.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Gas Heating